Every woman wants to have a slim and strong body. It is not surprising since people with body like this look attractive and have much lower risks of getting various health conditions caused by excess weight.
That’s why more and more women make a decision to start leading a healthy lifestyle and slim down. Luckily, there are many ways to achieve desirable results, it’s just important to set a goal and move towards it.
Many people give up before even making some efforts. They think that it is impossible to get rid of excess weight and get the body of their dreams. However, you should understand that you can’t get anything, if you don’t work on it.
To lose weight you should maintain healthy diet and perform physical exercises regularly. It’s also important to drink enough water to boost your metabolism and get better results.
You should perform different kinds of workouts. In this way you’ll train different muscle groups and get a strong and healthy body.
Although it is important to lose weight in general due to cardio exercises and healthy foods, you should also work on the main muscle groups separately.
Today, we have prepared something special for you. Below you can see 5 intense, ab-defining moves to flatten the tummy. They will help you to get a flat belly in a short period of time.
These moves are rather simple and won’t take much of you time and effort. So try our workout, and the results will impress you.
#1. Mountain Climbers
1. Start with your body in a straight line and your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep your toes and balls of the feet touching the floor.
2. Bring one knee up toward the center of your stomach and then quickly alternate between legs.
3. Continue alternating until set is complete.
#2. Reverse Crunch
1. Lie on your back with your hands by your sides. Lift your knees until your thighs and calves form a 90-degree angle and your calves are parallel to the floor.
2. Lift your hips and bring your knees, as far as you can, toward the chest.
3. Hold and then slowly return to the starting position.
#3. Leg Raises
1. Lie on your back with your hands by your sides or underneath your glutes. Keep your legs straight or just slightly bent.
2. Raise your legs until your body is in an L shape.
3. Pause, lower both legs slowly and then return to the starting position.
4. Repeat until set is complete.
#4. Windshield Wipers
1. Lie on your back with your arms straight out to the sides. Lift your legs and bend the knees at a 90-degree angle.
2. Rotate the hips to one side, without letting the legs touch the floor.
3. Lift your legs and return to the starting position.
4. Rotate the hips to the opposite side and repeat until set is complete
1. Lie on your back, lift your shoulders off the mat and raise both legs.
2. Bring one knee and the opposing elbow close to each other by crunching to one side, and fully extend the other leg.
3. Return to the starting position and then crunch to the opposite side.
4. Repeat until the set is complete.